Northern Metropolitan is seeking a motivated Physical Therapist to work Full Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Monsey, NY.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
- Help Residents improve their mobility
- Relieve Residents pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Maintain Resident confidence & protects facility by keeping information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contributes to team effort
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience is a Plus
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitans mission is to help residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and quality of life. Our multidisciplinary approach is designed to help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services and Recreational Activities. Northern Metropolitan is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V