Centers Health Care is actively seeking a Physical Therapist to work Full Time as a Floater for our Skilled Nursing Facilities located in Butler, MO, and Kansas City, MO.
The ideal candidate will be able to travel to between our facilities in:
Kansas City, MO
We offer the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
- Help Residents improve their mobility
- Relieve Residents pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Maintain Resident confidence & protects the facility by keeping information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current Missouri State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Kansas City Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare formerly known as Serenity of Kansas City is a 180-bed short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, respite care, memory care, and behavioral health care facility in Southern Kansas City. We also offer newly remodeled assisted living apartments. We strive to create a positive environment for our residents, their families, and our staff. We accept those with diverse backgrounds and seek to meet their individual needs. We strive to provide healthcare services that meet or exceed any preexisting expectations.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V