Alpine Home Health Care is actively seeking experienced Physical Therapists for field positions in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- The PT will evaluate Home Care recipients and develop an appropriate physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Home Care recipients through their tasks and monitor their performance.
- Provide comprehensive assessment and treatment for patients in home care setting
- Assess need for and teach each Home Care recipients how to use Durable Medical Equipments
- Educate Home Care recipients on what to anticipate in different stages of their recovery.
- Maintains up-to-date/accurate documentation for assigned cases
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Valid NYS Physical Therapist license
- CHHA experience Preferred
- Reliable transportation required
We Offer the Following:
- Great Compensation
- Professional Growth
- Innovative Training Programs
- Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer-matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
ALPINE HOME HEALTH CARE founded in 2008, is a Certified Home Health Agency [CHHA] proudly serving the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens. We provide home care services exclusively to patients 18 years of age and older with compassion and sensitivity.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V