Distribution Warehouse seeks warehouse associates for order picking, packing, shipping, and receiving. The company is located Strongsville, which is not bus line accessible. All candidates must have reliable transportation and be flexible with hours of availability.
- Packing shipments by processing orders.
- Count stock items.
- Picking and stocking shelves.
- Verify inventory by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defect.
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Proficient in use of scan gun is a plus.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Lakewood office at 216-475-7700 (East) or 216-227-3600 (West)