Premium Auditor responsibilities include:
- Individually scheduling appointments with clients to obtain necessary information
- Submitting projects via web-portal and AFIRMs exclusive premium auditing software
- Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Examining commercial businesses payroll and tax records
- Evaluating operational practices
- Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
- Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
Qualifications for the ideal Independent Contractor:
- Act with professionalism and urgency
- Ability to observe and evaluate business operations and write recommendations
- Excellent skills in time management, verbal /written communications, and web-based applications
- A functional home office including a laptop (suggested but not required)
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience is helpful
- Requires basic knowledge and education in premium auditing
If you are inexperienced, please reach out to a recruiter for details on potential training opportunities.
About Our Company
Are you looking for a new career that offers limitless development opportunities? Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing industry. Join AFIRM and become a part of a dynamic organization.
AFIRM is looking for premium auditors to work on an independent contractor basis. Founded in 1988, AFIRM is one of the nations largest providers of Premium Audits, Inspections, and Risk Control Management. We are an established company experiencing tremendous growth and we want YOU!
- Work from your home office as an Independent Contractor
- AFIRM provides excellent software resources and industry expertise
- Flexible schedule
- Challenging career where there are always endless possibilities
- Every day brings new opportunities and unique experiences
Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing sector.
AFIRM ---- Exceeding Expectations
Visit us at www. afirmsolutions.com
AFIRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for positions for which they have applied without regard to race, religion, gender, age, national origin, color, creed, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.