**Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?**
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
This position, as a member of the Transaction Banking Product Billing / Account Analysis team, supports the sales organization by assisting verify detailed price quotes for Treasury Management clients and prospects of the Bank, developed from internal pricing and costing tools. Treasury Management pricing/costings analysis and reports will be created for specific opportunities, as well as overall pricing trends and performance. The candidate will partner horizontally across Transaction Banking Sales/Product to ensure deal metrics are evaluated and met based on established review frameworks.
INDIVIDUAL PROPOSAL PRODUCTION
• Assist Product Managers and Sales teammates in response to RFI/RFQ/RFP and sales-initiated proposal opportunities.
• Analyze opportunities (volumes, services and balances) and provide baseline response documents for review and enhancement by subject matter experts.
• Collaborate with multiple parties as needed (including Sales, Product, Operations, and Management teams) to price and cost proposed solutions. Typically proposals involve Transaction Banking solutions, but may extend to additional products.
• Manage approval work flow and communication, per Bank policy, for non-standard discounts to pricing and costing.
TREND ANALYSIS and PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
• Manage pricing data.
• Develop KPIs, analyzing wins and losses to pricing, market and segment.
• Create and edit sales-oriented technical documentation.
• Support development of pricing strategies and planning.
• Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.