Primary Care Physician
Dallas / Fort Worth, TX
Company Summary for Primary Care Physician
We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve nearly 200,000 patients in multiple states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in the total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience. Our company is seeking an Internal Medicine physician or Family Medicine Physician to evolve our model to effectively engage and care for complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
Compensation and Benefits for Primary Care Physician
· Great Compensation package
· Relocation Assistance for Internal Medicine physician or Family Medicine Physician
· Full-Time Benefits included
· Travel Reimbursement for interview
Responsibilities for Primary Care Physician
· Responsible for providing Internal Medicine physician /Family Medicine Physician Services to patients. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
· Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention, and early detection.
· Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
· Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
· Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients. Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
· Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily. Covers night calls as needed.
Qualification Requirements for Primary Care Physician
· Requires an MD or DO.
· Board Certified: Family Medicine physician or Internal Medicine physician
· Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in Texas
· DEA license required.
· For business units, satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.