- Familiar with troubleshooting task sequences for OSD
- Reviewing of IAVA vulnerabilities from ACAS scans
- Scheduling and reporting on weekly Windows server patching
- Testing quarterly updates of Windows desktop Operating System images
- Supporting end-users with deployment of Enterprise and limited access applications
- Troubleshooting Enterprise and Limited access applications
- Deploying updates to Virtual Desktop master image for VDI environment
- Supporting Tier 2 system administrators with application installs
- Troubleshooting SCCM client installs
- Familiar with thin client installations and imaging
- Providing Metrix reporting
- Work engineered software projects on servers
- Interface with engineering regarding application deployments
- Attend meetings with customer to discuss overall environment DISA compliance
- Familiar with ACAS & STIG scans
- Participates in special projects as required
8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012
- Active Directory account management
- Windows server 2008\2012
- Windows 7/10 troubleshooting and OS deployment
- Application troubleshooting- Outlook, Word, Excel, Java, IE etc
Must possess appropriate current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment, either CompTIA Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+ CE is the preferred certification. In addition must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date.
Position will require on call support and occasional night and weekend work. As part of your role/function on the program, you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties, you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring, and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.
- Must have current TS/SCI with Polygraph
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Professional Development Assistance Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is aFortune Blue Ribbon CompanyandClearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.