Print Graphic Designer Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the guidance of the Art Director ensure clear and consistent communication across all aspects of the Madewell brand
- Design in-store signage and window decals, promotional signs, and other printed collateral materials including booklets and package stuffers.
- Collaborate with the copy, marketing and store teams to concept and design collateral.
- Work with Art Director to help concept and execute seasonal 360 campaigns including OOH advertising
- Work with production and on-press teams to ensure color is accurate and representative of Madewell imagery
Skills and Attributes:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Highly proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong formal design and typography skills with refined taste level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be able to multi-task on several projects at once.
- Organized, self-sufficient and detail-oriented with the ability to meet creative reviews and production deadlines.
- Must be proactive, able to communicate and work well with members of the team including project managers, copy, productions artists, print production team and marketing managers
J.Crew Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Brooklyn
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Graphic Design, Creative