Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Process Controls Engineer
Join a growing team with this exciting new opportunity for a Process Controls Engineer at our Boulder, Colorado GMP facility. Work in our dynamic, fast paced, API-Biopharma manufacturing environment with the ability to contribute to the growing industry of oligonucleotide (DNA-RNA) based therapeutics.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* System owner for Plant Control System (PCS), Plant SCADA, Building Automation System (BAS), and automation/controls systems associated with various independent bioprocessing skids.
* Support day-to-day automation/controls troubleshooting as needed to ensure non-interruption to GMP manufacturing operations.
* Responsible for automation/integration design and implementation activities on small to medium sized capital projects.
* Responsible for Plant Control System Detailed Design Specifications, relevant Change Controls, Data Integrity assurance, and compliance with 21CFR11.
* Support Validation activities including review and execution of automation Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test (FAT/SAT) protocols.
* Perform job functions and responsibilities independently and with limited direction.