InsurIQ - www.insuriq.com is a fast growing Insurance Software Provider company. We design and build products that are inspiring and make a real impact in people?s lives. InsurIQ portfolio of solutions currently includes EnrollIQ, QwikCoverage, and InsurStore.
The Implementation Consultant?s primary role is to assist the Project Manager in the coordination and completion of solution mapping and configuration tasks necessary for a successful customer implementation. This includes interviewing stakeholders and coordinating the collection of both pre and post installation data and information essential to installing and configuring the product modules for each functional area. They work with the customer to document requirements, recommend modifications to business processes, develop custom assessment forms and manage the deployment of our Insurance Solution. The Implementation Consultant serves as a leader on an implementation team while managing constant change through innovation.
As a member of the Implementation Team, the Implementation Consultant will receive project-specific supervision and guidance from their Project Manager or the Manager of the Implementation Team.
- Analyzes business processes and procedures in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the client organization to achieve its goals. This includes, but is not limited to, data collection, workflow, reporting requirements, outcomes, data sharing, and security.
- Leads business process review sessions with the customer to accurately map customer business processes to the InsurIQ suite of products as required by the project.
- Creates documentation including business analysis, business requirements, gap analysis, design specification and training documents.
- Works with other InsurIQ staff to ensure that configuration is implemented and validated in agreement with the contract and business analysis.
- Coordinate pre-installation data gathering, analysis and conversion, system configuration and testing for new and ongoing projects.
- Interfaces with other services departments, as well as sales, support, IT, accounting, compliance and product development as necessary.
- Create documentation for use in training sessions and for specific job-related activities.
- Will assist with training design, development, and delivery as needed for client staff.
- Coordinate with the technical analysts, programmer analysts and DBAs responsible for delivering reports and interfaces.
- May manage the implementation of the application across all phases of the project either solely or under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- May manage the scope and budget of the project and reports financial status to the client periodically either solely or under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- May support the development of compliant and high-quality responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFI) and client-requested inquiries to ensure the quality and accuracy of the response.
- Assist with Statement of Work development.
- Timely submission of project information to InsurIQ?s time tracking system
- Training and mentoring of new services employees.
- Assisting with other information systems consulting projects InsurIQ IS may undertake (e.g., data audits, Pen Tests etc.).
- Become a subject-matter expert on InsurIQ?s suite of products and our implementation methodology.
- Provides guidance and direction to InsurIQ staff and the customer project team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by your manager.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor?s degree in business, technology, human services or related field or 5 years software implementation experience in lieu of degree.
- Min of 4 years? software implementation experience with complex and large scale technology deployments, preferably human services and/or clinical systems.
- Previous experience in software systems implementation methodology, business process design and workflow.
- Configuration and testing experience.
- Must be able to travel at least 20%
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite of applications and the Microsoft Project management software program
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage stress
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to tailor communication style for all levels in the organization
- Proven ability to collaborate and work with a cross-functional team of internal and external team members
- Proven technical and business problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to coordinate and facilitate training sessions and classroom instruction for client staff.
- Strong understanding of analyzing business processes to optimize best practices
- Operational knowledge of basic finance and accounting concepts
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to manage tasks on or below budget and on or ahead of schedule
- Excellent written, verbal and diagrammatic communication skills, including detailed workflow documentation and technical writing skills.
- Insurance Industry knowledge and experience with Intake, Screening and Assessment instruments.
- Experienced in configuring person-centered data collection to optimize outcomes
- Ability to analyze and document a project?s business requirements and translate those requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Experience working with solution deployment and configuration specialist
- Experienced in leading end users through system change
- Direct work experience in project management capacity with complex and large scale software implementation deployments
- Experience with development of configuration management plans and system test plans
- Familiarity with SharePoint and/or SQL
InsurIQ offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), business casual attire, educational assistance and more. InsurIQ provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
InsurIQ is a fast growing Insurance Software Provider company. We design and build products that are inspiring and make a real impact in people?s lives. InsurIQ portfolio of solutions currently includes EnrollIQ, QwikCoverage, and InsurStore.