Description The Product Manager will be responsible for assisting with the vision and strategic direction, helping drive the roadmap of various Digital Operations products, and overseeing the entire lifecycle of public facing digital products, from inception to launch. This role requires a broad range of skills from market and customer research, designing the product architecture, UI development, UX development, to supply chain planning.
What you get to do every single day
- Act as the intermediary between the consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to design and build.
- You will continually strive to make our digital tools easy to use by iterating on information and insights received from end-users from various tools such as analytics tools, user surveys, focus groups, and testing tools that provide feedback on the UI/UX.
- Design a vision and strategy and see it through development to implementation and provide guidance on ongoing support of the digital product infrastructure including connected systems and integrations.
- Organization agility and technical skills to navigate and communicate across teams ranging from operations, marketing, and customer service in order to create the best customer journey possible.
- Break down the key roadmap items into phases and assignments, working closely with the Project Manager.
- Discover the right solution and implement a digital strategy in order to meet the needs of our customers for our next generation digital experience, prioritizing the solution efforts appropriately, and providing oversight for proper integration. Requirements - Experience with testing & deployment tools.
- 5+ years experience in digital product management or equivalent.
- Passionate about building great digital products and solving customer and business problems.
- Strong understanding of Usability and Customer-Focused design experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical area required. Master's degree preferred.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.