Prinicipal Product Manager - Reporting and Analytics
Oracle is hiring a Principal Product Manager for Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) in Redwood Shores, CA. This position will product manage the advanced analytics and reporting modules of the Responsys product, a B2C marketing orchestration platform within OMC. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in inbound product management experience with demonstrable experience performing outbound product management tasks, like to roll up their sleeves to get stuff done, while also being able to think strategically to define the longer-term vision
- Define product strategy, roadmaps, market analysis, and detailed product requirements
- Work closely with product management, data science, product development, user experience, QA to create Epics and Stories in an Agile-based product development environment
- Understand customer use cases, needs of marketing analytics personnel, and capabilities of competitive offerings for marketing analytics and machine learning
- communicate direction, gather requirements, perform training / enablement activities, and provide implementation guidance to all stakeholders to ensure successful uptake and implementations
- Present capabilities and roadmap at Oracle conferences, and participate in Customer Advisory Board meetings
- Identify new areas of opportunity to expand the offering and drive technology leadership
- Collaborate with product marketing and pricing teams to drive go-to-market activities
- Address customer and support escalations, correctly prioritize issues and new enhancements, business value, technology leadership, and sustainability needs
- Support Sales, Professional Services, Product Marketing, and Customer Support with regard to Responsys analytics capabilities
- Contribute to documentation, training, and other materials for field and customer enablement
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience in enterprise software/SaaS preferably in SaaS products with focus on analytics or data science or both
- Strong technical background; understanding of technical architecture of data pipelines, warehousing and analytics systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and SQL a strong plus
- Knowledge of the B2C marketing and customer experience domain a plus
- Excellent organizational, and verbal + written communication skills
- Excellent cross-organizational agility, and partnering skills, ability to
drive and achieve goals across a large number of teams
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, constantly changing environment
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent
experience; or MS or MBA degree
- Past experience working with enterprise analytics tools such as Tableau, Looker, Microsoft Power BI
- Experience building and shipping data products powered by machine learning
With more than 430,000 customersincluding every one of the Fortune 100and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 170 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data centerfrom servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Learn more about Oracle at http://oracle.com/us/corporate
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.