JOIN THE ASHLEY FAMILY IN ARCADIA, WI!
Ashley Furniture is sponsoring a bus from La Crosse to Arcadia and back to La Crosse EVERYDAY. The best part? It is FREE! That means your daily commute to and from work costs absolutely nothing!
Now offering free bus from La Crosse to work in our Arcadia distribution center for 1st and 2nd Shift.
A brand new pick up spot in Onalaska for our Onalaska and Holmen riders!
We have multiple shifts available on both 1st and 2nd shift
Free Shuttle bus from La Crosse to Arcadia for 1st Shift (7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.)
Free Shuttle bus from La Crosse to Arcadia for 2nd shift (4:00 P.M. ? 12:30 A.M.)
Other shifts include:
(3) 12 hour days
(4) 10 hour days
Weekend Shifts including Friday thru Monday and Sunday thru Tuesday
Flexible Part-time shifts
DISTRIBUTION CENTER COMPENSATION:
- Weekday shifts from $14.91 + Performance Incentive
- Weekend shifts from $15.91 to $16.91 + Performance Incentive
- Weekday shifts from $15.66 + Performance Incentive
- Weekend shifts from $16.66 to $17.66 + Performance Incentive
Incentive only applies to the shipping department.
Ashley Furniture offers a complete benefits package including paid vacation time, 401k options, dental, medical, and an onsite clinic.
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 lbs., manipulate up to 250 lbs occasionally.
- Pulling/Pushing: Will transport loads of up to 100 lbs., frequently, manipulate up to 250 lbs occasionally.
- Perform safety check of Powered Industrial Vehicle (PIV) prior to operation.
- Operate PIVs in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Change vehicle batteries at assigned battery station.
- Use scanning equipment to locate product in Distribution Center and ensure accurate inventory of goods.
- Hand-manipulate product from primary location to cart, pallet or plate.
- Pick orders and prepare goods for shipment.
- Manipulate product in a safe and effective manner using proper handling SOP.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center.
- Ensure the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
- Ensure accuracy of load by verifying quantity with computer inquire screens.
- Inform supervisor of needed backorders of product, scanning problems or product out of sequence.
- Inform supervisor of damaged product.
- Perform a trailer audit (verify trailer number, cleanliness, condition) prior to loading and inform supervisor of any deficiencies.
- Participate in team meetings and activities
- Attend all scheduled training sessions.
- Assist with the training of other employees.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Suggest improvements on process inputs.
- Perform the job satisfactorily at a sustained level of productivity.
- Follow all OSHA and company established safety rules and procedures.
- Must comply with attendance policies and procedures.
- Follow all standard operating procedures will be working at assigned positions.
- Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others. Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
- Demonstrate the Company?s Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions
Essential functions and responsibilities will also include following supervisor?s directions and the
additional requirements of the various jobs assigned.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Basic counting and math skills
- Read, write and comprehend the meaning of basic communications
- Measure using English and Metric scales
- Communicate and work with each other
- Ability to learn Company?s basic computer systems
- Scanning system
- Understanding of Distribution Center locations
- Ability to obtain valid, company-issued PIV license
In addition to stable employments and weekly paychecks, our teams enjoy great benefits, including tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, dental & medical coverage, paid vacation & holidays, 401k, and family-appreciation day.
Apply online or walk in to apply in person!
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.