PeopleReady of Bardstown, KY is now hiring Production Workers! As a production worker, you will assemble and inspect products and ensure that manufactured products meet quality standards.Prepare product for shipment according to product guidelines and customer requirements, including cleaning,inspecting, assembling, decorating and stacking collapsible shipping crates of all sizes
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required – yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
* The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
* Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
* The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
* The ability to sign up jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $17/hour - $18/hour
What you'll be doing as a Production Workers:
* Work in a safe and efficient manner using all personal protective and safety equipment required and following
* all safety guidelines.
Read and understand all product related documents such as the product guidelines, quality alerts, safety alerts,
* standard work documents, customer option sheets, and quality objectives along with the using first piece as a
* visual aid.
* Clean, trim and assemble components using hand tools and perform fit, form and function as required.
* Maintain a continuous repeat cycle of production/packaging to avoid the buildup of parts at the workstation.
* Ensure quality of the finished product to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
* Train other employees and new hires and assist other departments as needed.
Work in a safe and efficient manner using all personal protective, safety equipment and devices that are
* required, in accordance with all STW documentation (if STW is not developed for any process within this job,
* proper training techniques must be followed).
* Be actively involved in Continuous Improvement; promote and sustain any and all CI, 5S and STW activities.
Other duties as assigned
Shift Timings: All Available
* Safety sensitive position - ability to work in a constant state of alertness and a safe manner.
* Ability to STOP-THINK-ACT and work safely.
* Ability to work overtime and weekends as required based upon the needs of the business.
* Ability to work on a rotating shift.
* Ability to work rotating job stations.
* Ability to effectively work in teams.
* Ability to professionally accept constructive feedback and criticism.
* Ability to work in a production-based environment with moving equipment and people.
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of roles.
* Ability to operate hand tools
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.