Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Oversee the daily progress of the projects with regard to time, scope, and quality for retail and enterprise systems.
- Understand downstream impact of issues and effectively and proactively inform and escalate to your supervisor and key stakeholders.
- Proactively assess project risk and issues; defining mitigation efforts.
- Align with cross functional team members to ensure transition of known issues are current.
- Ask lots of questions and have an active, engaged curiosity in your role and our project processes
- B.A./B.S. or relevant experience
- 3-4 years in experience project management as a project coordinator or junior project manager.
- Experience with having a direct impact on delivering project deliverables on time understanding retail environment.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment with critical deadlines being met.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with incident management or relevant experience.
- Experience escalating issues and interacting with different a variety of leadership.
Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.