We are currently looking for a talented Project Manager for a long-term local opportunity in either Raleigh or Charlotte North Carolina. The position is with the top ranked GC in the southeast whom have offices in both areas.
The Project Manager ("PM") responsibilities include planning, organizing, and administering the contract with the owner as well as contracts with all subcontractors. They monitor and proactively manage all costs, contract changes and other financial aspects of the project, as well as the contract time and any changes thereto, and report accordingly both internally and externally to the client. They work in close coordination with the field Superintendent to ensure the timely and cost effective execution of a quality project, which results in a client who is satisfied.
The PM fulfills the critical role of the timely procurement, review, approval and ultimate delivery to the project site of all building components including the labor, materials, equipment and subcontractors so that the Superintendent can efficiently and safely prosecute timely, profitable and quality Work. The PM is responsible for all such project components and resources to adhere in strict compliance to the contract documents and the project schedule established by the PM and Superintendent at commencement.
- Attend all client initiated meetings and ceremonial events as well as maintaining regular contact to ensure their satisfaction with specific project progress and results.
- Work with the Superintendent and Company Safety Manager to develop, implement, maintain, and enforce the Project Specific Safety Plan.
- Participate in the negotiation of Owner-Contractor contract terms and conditions.
- Develop the logistics and construction plans and work closely with preconstruction so appropriate general conditions and trade budgets reflect the proper construction time, means and methods required to properly execute the work.
- Manage the financial aspects of contracts to protect client and company interests.
? 6-10 Years of experience in the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction industry.
? Possess a strong knowledge and competency of computer hardware and software.
? Must be proficient in Suretrak or MS Project scheduling software.
? Working knowledge of BIM is preferred.
? Working knowledge of Timberline Estimating software.
? Has the ability to manage and communicate well with others.
U.S. leader in the manufacturing of steel. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers.