InsurIQ ? www.insuriq.com is a fast growing Insurance Software Provider Company. We design and build products that are inspiring and make a real impact in people?s lives. InsurIQ portfolio of solutions currently includes EnrollIQ, QwikCoverage, and InsurStore.
We?re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience managing multiple projects and delegating to other staff members. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Meet with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members? individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
Preferred Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- 5 years? experience in project management
- Direct work experience in project management capacity with complex and large scale software implementation deployments
- Insurance Industry knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with SharePoint, collaboration and time management tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, JIRA
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control
- PMP Certification
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
InsurIQ offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), business casual attire, educational assistance and more. InsurIQ provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
InsurIQ is a fast growing Insurance Software Provider company. We design and build products that are inspiring and make a real impact in people?s lives. InsurIQ portfolio of solutions currently includes EnrollIQ, QwikCoverage, and InsurStore.