ABOUT: Highly accredited Behavioral Health facility specializing in the treatment of chemical dependency, dual diagnoses, alcoholism, and associated mental disorder is seeking a Full Time Psychiatrist.
POSITION DETAILS: Base Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
SCHEDULE: (MONDAY - THURSDAY)
Position duties include evaluations and assessments, medication management, treatment team management, daily care of patients and administrative duties.
- Coordinate treatment services among multi-disciplinary team
- Examine, evaluate, diagnose and treat
- Prepare and review case histories.
- Work closely with the general adult populations
- Develop and monitor ongoing treatment plans as per Medical Director
- Prescribe, monitor, and assess medications
- Ensures that clinical documentation required of the assigned psychiatrist is complete and accomplished in a timely manner.