At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Georgia Department of Corrections.
We are actively seekinga 30 hour per week Psychologist at Baldwin State Prison located in Milledgeville, GA. BaldwinSP is a medium security facility that offers Mental Health Level III services including a Supportive Living Unit, nine acute care beds and seven crisis stabilization beds. Additionally, Baldwin provides Mental Health evaluation and support services for six facilities.
This is a 3 day per week position offering a flexible weekday schedule. No weekends or on-call required!
Assess chemical, mental and emotional disorders of individuals through observation, interviews and psychological tests in formulating and/or administering treatment programs in conjunction with members of a multidisciplinary mental health team to patients in a correctional setting.
Centurion offers excellent, guaranteed salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and up to 4 additional paid days off
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
and much more
This position is an ideal way to gain further experience in mental health while working with a challenging yet rewarding population. By joining our team, you'll have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact not only on the patients, but the communities to which they return. Come see what Centurion has to offer!
or send CV to: Teffany@teamcenturion.com
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an accredited institution required; Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology preferred.
- Must have an active Georgia Psychologist License, or pending.
- Active CPR Certification and current PPD/chest x-ray.
- Two years experience providing comprehensive psychological services preferred.
- Corrections experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.