At Sogeti, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
We are currently seeking skilled **QA Analysts** to join our Digital Assurance &Testing practice in Atlanta, GA and Stamford, CT. These full-time, permanent positions offer and excellent opportunity to build your skill set and accelerate your career.
- Create, review and execute test cases efficiently
- Manage testing capacity, risk analysis, priorities
- Define test data and test environment configuration requirements
- Ensure that the product change meets the specification or customer expectation.
- Communicate and track any defects or differences in function between the program and the spec or customer expectation
- Provide timely, clear and concise feedback regarding the quality results to the stake holders
- May be involved in test automation and/or data testing.
- Bachelor-s degree is required. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or technical field is desired
- A minimum of 1-3 years- experience in manual testing is required
- Experience working in the Healthcare domain, specifically with Facets, is a plus
- Experience with test automation is a plus
- Experience using testing and defect tracking tools such as ALM, Quality Center, TFS/VSTS, Rational, Bugzilla, -
- Experience with automation tools such as Coded UI and/or Selenium is a plus.
- Background in application development is a plus
**The benefits our employees enjoy:**
+ 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
+ Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
+ Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
+ $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
+ 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
+ Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.