One of our biotechnology clients is currently seeking a QC lab associate! Although we work with offices nationwide, this position is based in the Collegeville, PA area. This is a fantastic work opportunity with competitive pay!
PURPOSE OF POSITION: In this role you will be responsible for:
- Conducting routine microbial testing on pharmaceutical samples
- Extracting and testing stability, in process, and release samples
- Performing routine tests such as, PCR, ELISA, and HPLC
- Reading and understanding SOPs
- Record and interpret data appropriately
- Routine troubleshooting of lab machinery
- B.S. degree in biology, chemistry, or related disciplines
- Experience in a GMP environment preferred but not required
- Basic lab experience required
SRG Woolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.