WESTON is seeking exceptional candidates for a rewarding career opportunity supporting our security design and construction work for our Department of Defense clients. Our work includes interior construction (i.e., mechanical, electrical, and utility infrastructure upgrades), while maintaining operational readiness. The Quality Control Manager provides job site quality control checks to ensure the best possible product in accordance with government requirements and QC plan.
Locations: Fairfield, PA
- Current Secret Security Clearance Required
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations as they pertain to subcontractor oversight
- Experience with USACE and EM-385-1-1
- Functioned as a USACE CQC System Manager and are current on CQM certification
- Familiar with the USACE 3-phase inspection program (preparatory, initial and follow-up)
- Experience reading drawings to verify that the construction is being completed as detailed on the drawings
- Experience completing Daily QC Reports and maintaining Deficiency Logs
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must be highly organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to carry out some work independently
At Weston Solutions you will do m eaningful work and make valuable contributions
A career at Weston means professional growth and access to diverse opportunities in a thriving, interconnected, and supportive community that works together to make a difference in the environment. We take pride in knowing that our people feel they do meaningful work and make valuable contributions to their teams because recent employee survey results show that over 90% agree on these points. Top talent from all pathsrecent graduate, ex-military, experienced, and leadersjoin Weston to do meaningful work with a focus on dynamic skills growth and long-term career progression.
We fully invest in our people: Weston provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits package program that offers employees high value options with solid financial protection, meeting the individual needs of its people and their families
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with base and matching employer stock contributions
- Parental leave benefits
- Paid time off to include: vacation, sick and holiday time
- Critical illness and accident plans
- Work/Life flexibility
- Professional development opportunities