Our Home healthcare agency is seeking an awesome, team player who's willing and capable of wearing many hats and go the extra mile. Our ideal candidate will help around the office AND in the field, office duties may include but are not limited to:
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Medicaid Billing
- Process Insurances
- Recruiting, interviewing, screening, orienting new hires
- Customer Service
- Quality Management Program
- File Compliance
- Training for Employees
- On call on assigned weekends
- Support the other staff as needed
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A COMPUTER EFFICIENTLY (Do not apply if you cannot)
- Provide assistance with hygiene such as (but not limited to) bathing, oral care, dressing, peri-care.
- Assist with food preparation, serve food, performs errands, light housekeeping, laundry, wash dishes.
- Provide medication reminders and observes the client taking their own medication.
- Have knowledge of agency policy and procedures.
- Record accurate client notes
- Be trained in first aid.
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Possess an ability to build and maintain great working relationships with Clients.
- Follow personalized care plan that enables independent, quality living, with dignity in the comfort of the clients home.
More than anything, we are looking to work with someone who is patient, hard-working, focused, dedicated, and a team player and willing to go the extra mile. Our team is close and support each other at all times, we are looking to add an additional member to our growing agency.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.