275652 RN - Surgery Recovery Room (Bolingbrook - Registry Night) Bolingbrook, Illinois Regular Apply Now
Additional Job Information
Title: RN-IHR II-Specialty Call
City, State: Bolingbrook,IL
Department: Surgery Recovery Room 001
Additional Job Details: PRN,Night, 0 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health ( www.AMITAhealth.org ) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Provides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred For the Hinsdale and La Grange locations, must have BSN within three years of hire date
- One year of experience in a clinical nursing setting required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Share