BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN for an On-Call position for our office in Falmouth. Prior home care experience is required. As the On-Call Nurse you will work from your home to promptly respond to all phone calls weekday evenings, from 5:00pm - 8:30am. There is also an opportunity to cover some weekends, beginning Friday at 5:00pm through Monday at 8:30am. Responsiblities include triaging phone calls to determine if further action is required and coordinating visits with the Weekend Nurse, when appropriate. The On-Call Nurse will also make home visits, as required, throughout Falmouth and Surounding towns. You will be an important member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
- Answer all phone calls, from your home, from clients or employees, weekday evenings and some weekends, beginning Friday at 5:00pm through Monday at 8:30am
- Contact the Weekend Nurse to coordinate visits to patients, as necessary.
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories as needed
- Complete all necessary documentation using a Samsung Galaxy Tablet and Electronic Medical Records System.
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience
- A minimum of one year of prior home health care experience
- A graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program as indicated by school transcript or diploma
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
Bayada believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.