Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
New Graduates Welcomed!!!!
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 314-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New Yorks beautiful Hollis neighborhood. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Holliswood Centers staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V