Are you a proficient problem-solver who is adept at creating action plans based on business needs? This RPA Developer will be responsible for the elicitation, analysis and documentation of business and technical needs across multiple business units. Exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to communicate technical and business requirements alike are keys to success for this Business Analyst role!
What you get to do every day
- Documents and elicits requirements through user stories, use cases, process flow diagrams, etc.
- Collaborates and builds trusted relationships with business units, development teams, and other stakeholders to gather, analyze and prioritize requests
- Confirm that complex requirements are executable, testable, and complete, rather than ambiguous
- Support the development, test and deployment of the RPA use cases, utilizing UiPath toolset
-Completing all necessary ELC processes and artifacts for the developed automations
-Develop and document additional artifacts for automation requirements
- Ability to communicate to all levels in an organization, strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, flexible, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to elicit and document requirements in a clear and concise manner
- 4+ years of business analysis experience
- Technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Jira (or similar tool), and ability to write basic to moderately complex SQL queries
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.