SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C is a leading provider of Real Assets Fund Administration Services, Loan Management Software, Property Management Software and Resort management worldwide.
We are looking for a SeniorPartnership Accountantto join our Real Assets Fund Accountingteam in our Cranford, NJ office.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting for various open and closed end real asset clients
- Preparing and reviewing capital call and distribution allocations, as well as partner capital statements
- Preparing service deliverables and establishing and maintaining a calendar of client reporting requirements
- Reviewing fund documents and ensuring compliance with LPA and LOC covenants
- Onboarding of new real asset fund clients, ensuring proper set up of management and performance fees
- Coordinating year-end audits and tax preparation
- Actively engaging with external clients and internal teams to coordinate and execute deliverables
- Spearheading special projects and requests
- Adhering to companys internal controls and procedures
- Training and developing Real Assets staff
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of real estate or private equity fund accounting preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
- CPA preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interact with others at various levels
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelors Degree