Req Ref No: RCIL0120
Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL
No. of Positions: 1
Duration: Long term
The proposed assignment will continue till July 14, 2023 and may extend beyond this time frame.
The consultant will perform the functions listed below:
• Analyze job requirements and procedures to develop a clear understanding of the requirement.
• Search for qualified candidates to suit the job criteria using computer databases, networking, internet resources, calls, media, recruiting firms, job fairs, and employee referrals.
• Contact applicants through calls, emails and meetings, establish relationship, apprise them of the opportunities, interview them to assess their needs, personality, skills, experience and other qualifications to determine their suitability to the job.
• Perform appropriate reference checks and recommend candidates for further process; Coordinate with other responsible personnel throughout the recruitment process.
• Record events and lessons learnt and assist in continual improvement of recruitment process.
• Advise managers staffing policies and procedures and keep them informed on the technological changes and market trends so as to stay ahead in the industry.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• Analyze job requirements and procedures to automate processing and improve Human Resource Management Systems; Render reports and update internal records and systems.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor degree in Science or equivalent with a minimum of thirteen years of relevant work experience. Master’s Degree in e Science or equivalent with seven years of relevant experience will also be considered.
May also require travel to various unanticipated client sites nationally.
Salary Requirements: Salary Minimum $62837.00/year, 40 hr/wk.
If you or anyone is interested in this position, please contact VIVA HR Manager.
THIS NOTICE IS BEING POSTED BECAUSE A LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION HAS BEEN FILED FOR RECRUITING COORDINATOR. COMPLAINTS ALLEGING MISREPRESENTATION OF MATERIAL FACTS IN THE LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION AND/OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THE LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION MAY BE FILED WITH ANY OFFICE OF THE WAGE AND HOUR DIVISION OF THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR.
Please click here to view the LCA: LCA I-200-20016-258245
VIVA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants have an equal opportunity for placement, and all employees have an equal opportunity to develop on the job. This means that VIVA will not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.