Morgan Stanley Investment Management (“MSIM”), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has more than 1,100 investment professionals around the world and $1.6 trillion in assets under management or supervision as of December 31, 2021. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide strong long-term investment performance, outstanding service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
Work in Partnership with current Eaton Vance Wholesaler(s) in existing geography to advance the sales process for with Edward Jones Financial Advisor who currently do not use Eaton Vance products or uses them on a limited basis. This individual will collaborate with Wholesalers and will take direction from Regional Director.
* Partner closely, with up to 3 Senior Wholesalers, to draft and execute on Business Plan to service and grow Eaton Vance’s Edward Jones advisors base.
* Develop and maintain sales programs with Edward Jones advisors; identify and coordinate efforts to service client needs
* Conduct sales promotion, provide product training and participate in client seminars with Financial Advisors for existing or prospective shareholders or clients
* Submit activity reports in Salespage
* Work in conjunction with Senior Wholesaler and Regional Director to manage budget and prioritize client expenses
* Submit expense reports in a timely manner.
* Participate in Team conference calls and Sales Meetings
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
* Minimum 3 years financial services experience with minimum 2 years of internal/outside wholesaling/sales experience preferred.
* Strong job performance documented in performance appraisals.
* FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 required.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to re-locate from Boston and travel extensively in territory
* Must be extremely motivated and have demonstrated sales success.
Morgan Stanley and its affiliated companies are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, or because of any other criteria prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Accordingly, applicants will be referred to Morgan Stanley solely on the basis of individual merit and achievement. Morgan Stanley takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other prohibited criterion.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.
**Job:** **Asset/Investment Management*
**Title:** *Regional Business Development Associate*
**Requisition ID:** *3215403*