Registered Nurse (RN)
The Registered Nurse coordinates and administers medical and nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process which involves: an assessment of the patients physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs; planning and development of an individualized plan of nursing care; implementation of the patients care plan; and evaluation of the patients response to that care. Complies with all established standards and practices.
Opportunities available in the following Departments:
- Birthing Inn
- Cancer Center (Radiation Oncology & Infusion Center)
- Critical Care/Intensive Care
- Emergency Department
- Float Pool
- Froedtert South Medical Group
- GI Lab
- Intermediate Care (Step Down)
- Interventional Procedures Laboratory (Cardiac,Electrophysiology,Interventional Radiology, andNeuro)
- Kidney Center
- Operating Room
- Pre/Post Recovery
Education: Associate Degree in Nursing
Experience Required: Entry Level
Certification & Licensure Required:
- Licensure to be eligible to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Wisconsin and/or the State of Illinois based on job location assignment; and
- Current BLS and/or CPA certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross or the ability to obtain certification within six weeks of hire.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Physical, technical, and cognitive ability as well as manual dexterity, to use patient care equipment.
Froedtert South is a comprehensive regional healthcare system that has served southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities for more than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services primarily through the Kenosha Medical Center Campus and the St. Catherines Medical Center Campus and several other clinic locations.
Froedtert South is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.