Part-Time Registered Nurse - Every other weekend 7am-3:30pm
Job Locations US-NJ-Belvidere
Posted Date 2 hours ago(5/8/2019 9:54 PM)
# of Openings
Utilizes the nursing process to meet a variety of healthcare needs with ambulatory care as the primary focus.nbsp; Works with a variety of health care professionals such as Behavioral Care Specialists, Counselors, Therapists, Supervisors, Manager and Directors.nbsp; Frequent functions guided by nursing protocols.nbsp; Functions as a team leader as assigned.
* Provides direct and indirect nursing care to meet the psychological, psychosocial and emotional needs of the patient.
* Utilizes effective communication skills by demonstrating respect, concern and courtesy in all interpersonal relationships.
* Uses current knowledge to promote a safe environment for providing health care to patients.
* Maintains current professional skills and continues professional growth to enhance the practice ofnbsp; nursing within the program and the image of the organization.
* Adheres to personnel policies to enhance the operation of the health care unit .
* Maintains required annual licensure and credentialing requirements for the nursing personnel of the program.
* All other duties as assigned.
* A current CPR/BLS card with demonstrated and cognitive skills is required.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.nbsp;nbsp;
* Must conform to the security standards of the institution where employed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.