At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So, if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas has served North County’s coastal communities since 1978. The PCU / DOU opened in 2014 with 36 beds, all private rooms. As a designated stroke unit, our highly engaged nurses provide exceptional patient care in a compassionate, welcoming environment. Our nurses thrive in a culture that is team-oriented and focused on quality care and patient experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience working in PCU or Stepdown. Experience with Oncology and Chemo Therapy is strongly preferred.
We invite you to join our team of Registered Nurses responsible for providing direct patient care within the scope of his/her practice. Patient care includes assessment, planning and implementing a plan of care and evaluating patients' progress towards expected outcomes. With quality patient and family-centered care in mind, the RN takes primary responsibility for the patients' care as delivered by the Care Team under his/her supervision. Works collaboratively with other members of the patient care team to ensure optimal patient care.
This is a Full Time, 12-Hour Day Shift, position located at Scripps Memorial Encinitas.
New Hire and Relocation Incentive eligible. Ask your Talent Advisor for details.
The following are not eligible for hiring incentives:
* Internal candidates
* Rehires that left Scripps less than 3 years ago
In order to remain eligible for your retention incentive the following criteria must be met :
* Must remain in original hired FTE Status and Shift (if specified in offer letter)
* Must remain in original department/specialty
* Must remain in original Job Title
* Transfers to other locations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may result in forfeiting remaining incentive bonus unless specifically noted in your offer letter.
* Current CA RN License
* One (1) year of recent RN experience in an acute care hospital setting
* Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS & ACLS Certification
* Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English
* Must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors
* NIHSS Certification
* PCU, Stepdown or Tele Experience
* Chemo Certification and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
**Organization:** **Scripps Encinitas Hospital*
**Title:** *Registered Nurse - RN – PCU – Up to $7K New Hire Incentives*
**Location:** *Northern San Diego County-ENCINITAS-SCRIPPS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL ENCINITAS*
**Requisition ID:** *1058139*