Registered Nurse (RN) Labor amp; Delivery Per Diem Days - New Brunswick, NJ - Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Registered Nurse (RN) Labor amp; Delivery Per Diem Days - New Brunswick, NJ Toggle navigation
Registered Nurse (RN) Labor amp; Delivery Per Diem Days
* New Brunswick, NJ, USA
Email Me Similar
Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status five times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join our team.
Per Diem Days- 7am- 7:30pm
While demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication skills, the Registered Nurse skillfully administers total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families.
* Assesses the health status of assigned patients as outlined in the Nursing Standards.
* Plans implements and evaluates individualized care based on patient assessment and Multidisciplinary Plan of Care.
* Ensures all procedures are performed based on established Standards of Care.
* Administers medications and parenteral therapies in accordance with policy.
* Documenting all aspects of patient care.
* Teaches patient/significant other about health/illness and plan of care
* Being a team player and taking on other responsibilities as needed.
* Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
* Fetal monitor cert and PACU-Special OB course required.
* BLS, NRP, and ACLS required.
* Experience with EMR.
* Flexible and willing to work independently.
* Able to work weekends and holidays.
* Lamp;D per-diems must have either 2 years experience in a Level III or 5 years experience in a Level II Lamp;D Department.
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com