Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Float Pool RN today withMenorah Medical Center.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
_*We are offering a $20,000 sign on bonus to an RN that is hired for this opening and NEW increased pay rates!*_
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Student Loan Repayment
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Float pool nurses are in a unique position to make a difference. Moving from assignment to assignment, they support various units within the hospital. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
*About this unit:*
* Excellent communication and teamwork between all members of the hospital
* The Units are accommodating and appreciative of our Float nurses
* Opportunity to learn many different areas of the hospital
* Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
* Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
* Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license. American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) required upon hire. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from American Heart Association required within 6 months of hire.
* No previous experience required other than clinical rotations required as part of the degree completion. Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Job:** **Nursing - Professional*
**Title:** *Registered Nurse RN Float Pool *
**Location:** *Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center*
**Requisition ID:** *09723-79581*