Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER - Wichita, Kansas
Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Wesley Woodlawn , a campus of Wesley Medical Center , provides patients with convenient access to expert heart care, surgical care and emergency services. Our 82-bed facility provides world class medical care while promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings.
Wesley Woodlawn earned a national Excellence in Patient Care award for a second consecutive year from the healthcare performance improvement firm Studer Group. The hospital was selected based on its overall emergency department patient satisfaction scores, which were in the 90th percentile nationally
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Supports the organization vision and mission.
- Utilizes knowledge of patients age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
- Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
Required Registration, Licensure or Certification:
- Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
- Successful completion of Dysrhythmia Exam within allotted time frame, as specified in policy
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within allotted time frame, as specified in policy
- For RNs in MICU - NIH
Preferred Registration, Licensure or Certification:
- For RNs in MICU - CRRT
- For RNs in SICU - TNCC, CRRT, NIH
Required Education or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing