ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Relief Office Clerk at our ABF Freight office in Fort Smith, AR. This role performs various tasks needed to support and relieve office work for Service Center offices, with a high degree of exposure to all duties in the Service Center office.
Your responsibilities may include:
* Maintain constant communication between Service Center personnel, customers, and Field Training Specialists
* Perform and prioritize various administrative tasks with little or short notice
* Multi-task, paying careful attention to accuracy and details of work
* Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense environment
* Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals
* Other duties, as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent, required
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and 10 key, preferred
* Excellent people skills
* Strong computer and phone skills
* Problem solving and multi-tasking skills
* Must be team oriented and able to follow instructions and procedures
* Must be detail oriented and enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
* Must display sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact  email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability