Research Associate II(South San Francisco, CA)
Temporary Assignment for12 months (may extend longer)
- We are seeking a talented individual for a temp position in the Biochemical and Cellular Pharmacology department as part of the small molecule drug discovery program in South San Francisco.
- The candidate will be working in the biophysics group supporting projects using Surface Plasmon Resonance SPR , to provide fragment screens, hit validation, SAR, and mechanism of action studies to support early stage research and discovery programs.
- This individual will independently develop, validate, perform, analyze and interpret SPR experiments.
- The successful candidate will have quantitative experience in at least 1 biophysical technique SPR, NMR, crystallography, etc. and have a solid background in protein biochemistry and biophysics.
- While the work will be heavily SPR-driven previous experience with that technology is not required as long as the candidate has a significant background in rigorous precision measurement.
- Individuals with strong organization and communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team are strongly sought.
- The qualified individual will have a BS or MS in Biochemistry, Biophysics, or a related field, preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience using biophysical or biochemical methods for small molecule drug discovery projects.
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.