Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), is a leading not-for-profit organization providing healing, justice and wholeness to people and communities. For over 150 years, LSSI has made a difference in the lives of children and families, and we're still a strong, viable presence in the State of Illinois, continuing that commitment to making a difference.
- Full-time Resident Reviewer position available.
- Clinician will complete client-centered assessments with individuals diagnosed with a Severe Mental Illness at various long term care facilities.
- Clinician will determine recommendations for transition and required supports to be successful in the community.
- Candidate must have a Master's degree in a social service related field; LCSW or LCPC licensure preferred though not required.
Requirements for Clinician:
- Candidate must have a Master's degree in a social service related field;
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.Job Requirements:
Key Words: Pre-Admission Screener/Resident Reviewer, Resident Reviewer, Social Services, Human Services, Mental Health, Resident Assistance, Not for Profit, NonProfit, NFP.