Burger King – Restaurant Manager Job Description
Our Burger King franchise is looking for customer service and results oriented Managers to lead our team. Do you possess great customer service, leadership and team spirit and are looking to showcase your talent? We invite you to join our team providing amazing service to our guests who are treated like family!
Restaurant Manager Position Summary: Our Restaurant Managers are responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the restaurant team to achieve the highest levels of customer service. A Burger King Restaurant Manager ensures that each visit by a customer results in friendly and personalized service with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment. In addition, the Restaurant Manager will manage all aspects of the daily operations of a restaurant to maximize sales, profits and a positive customer experience.
· Instructs, trains, coaches and develops the restaurant team to create an environment where enthusiastic people are recognized and rewarded for achieving organizational and personal goals
· Responsible for the overall recruiting and hiring of hourly employees. Ensures employee retention by effectively staffing the team to maximize customer service and sales efforts
· Works to maximize sales and profits within the restaurant
· Responsible for all cash controls and enforcement of Company policies
· Prepares and executes local store marketing, merchandising, sales and promotional efforts to increase sales volume and guest traffic
· Responsible for ordering, accounting and maintenance of all food and paper inventories
· Assures that all safety and security procedures are followed within the restaurant
· 2-4 years supervisory or management experience in a restaurant environment
· Ability to train, guide and lead management staff
· Ability to work with a high degree of independence and discretion
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Good problem solving techniques
· Good writing, verbal, math and interpersonal skills
· Good organization and time management skills
· Valid drivers license with reliable transportation
*** We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation, bi-weekly pay, career advancement opportunities and more!
Join Burger King as a Restaurant Manager – Apply Today!