Retail Talent Acquisition Specialist - ( 22000BSJ )
Description Why Sherwin-Williams
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show! Where You'll be Working
Temporary work from home protocols may be in effect for this position due to COVID-19, but this is not a fully remote position. Any selected candidate must live within a reasonable commuting distance from one
of the following:
- Malvern, PA
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Allentown, PA
- King of Prussia, PA
The individual selected for this role will support these Districts:
How You'll Perform the Role
- Philadelphia, PA
- New Jersey West
- Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Execute the stores recruitment strategy which incorporates digital sourcing activities, including campaigns and conducting virtual interviews
- Manage and maintain a requisition volume to fill approximately 400 positions per year
- Full life cycle recruiting including – but not limited to – the input and initiation of requisitions, review and interview candidates, manage candidate progression through the offer and hire process, and serve as the point of contact to candidates through their start date
- Collaborate across the TA CoE team to share best practices, reduce duplicative recruitment efforts, and support hiring efforts
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract a diverse candidate pool that meets the needs of the business.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the Store recruitment space, including trends affecting retail recruitment and local economic conditions
- Ensure best in class candidate experience through aligned processes across all levels of the candidate experience
- Uphold the security, confidentiality, and compliance of documents and data within area of responsibility
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers to understand an in-depth knowledge of applicable jobs, the business, and its recruitment needs
Our Must Haves
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers including candidates, HR and business leaders
- Consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline
- Provide best in class recruiting support for internal business partners throughout the full recruitment process, by ensuring hiring needs are met
– These are our Minimum Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
Extras to Help you Stand Out
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience in Talent Acquisition conducting full lifecycle recruitment
- 1 year of experience working with an ATS, preferably Taleo
- 1 year of experience utilizing recruiting sourcing technologies to engage and source talent in a high-volume environment; including but not limited to LinkedIn, Indeed, and CareerBuilder
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong administrative and planning skills with demonstrated ability to establish priorities, multi-task, follow-up with sense of urgency and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information, work independently and on a team.
– These are not required for you to be eligible to apply
What is the Process to get Started? Step 1 – Online Application
- 2 years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment
- 1 years of experience in a high-volume recruitment environment
- 1 years of experience using digital interviewing technologies
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Step 2 – Digital Interview
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page: https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 3 – In-Store Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You'll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
At Sherwin-Williams, part of our mission is to help our employees and their families live healthier, save smarter and feel better. This starts with a wide range of world-class benefits designed for you. From retirement to health care, from total well-being to your daily commute—it matters to us. Check out www.sherwinwilliams/benefits
for the full array of what we have to offer our teams.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location : United States-New Jersey-CHERRY HILL
Other Locations : United States-Pennsylvania-MALVERN, United States-Pennsylvania-ALLENTOWN, United States-Pennsylvania-KING OF PRUSSIA
USA NJ Cherry Hill Office
2 Executive Campus
Cherry Hill 08002
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting : May 24, 2022
Schedule : Full-time
Respond By : Jun 21, 2022
Req ID: 22000BSJ