**Job ID:** ROUTE012590
**_New Operating Hours! (9am-6pm)_**
**_Schwan’s Home Delivery is proactively working to ensure route stops end earlier each evening to get our Route Sales Representatives home to their families. Contact us today to learn more._**
Grow your career with a company focused on Products/People/Passion.
Take control of your career! As a Route Sales Representative, you'll oversee all daily aspects of running a national route-based food business! Driving the iconic Schwan's yellow truck, you'll sell and deliver frozen foods to customers' homes while building the strong relationships to maintain and grow your route. Come be a part of our journey and see how far your ambition, outgoing nature and exceptional customer service can take you.
Position Type: Full-time
$47k - $52k
**NOW OFFERING A $2000 SIGN ON BONUS!**
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will work independently as part of a great team of motivated individuals who share similar core values.
• You will receive 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from leaders who care and coach you to success; after which you will receive your own established route.
• Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the company vehicle in support of ou sign on bonus!r safety culture. This includes adherence to traffic laws, safe operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of Transportation regulations and requirements and any other program requirements.
• You will be exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain, snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
• You will be responsible for seeking out and establishing new customers for the route system in the assigned areas; making sales presentations to prospective customers and informing customers of new products, promotional products and any special services.
• We treat our customers like family, building relationships in our local communities, and in return they welcome us into their homes and lives.
• You will have most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day).
• You will earn a guaranteed daily-base pay with commission and will be paid weekly.
• You will be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a company contribution, plus much more, including an employee discount!
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan’s!
Education and Experience:
• 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be 21 years of age or older.
• Must meet Department of Transportation requirements.
• NO CDL license required.
• Positive Attitude and High Energy.
• Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability and team support.
• Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to learn.
Schwan’s Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.