Rapidly growing healthcare company is looking for a Apps DBA with claims experience. Close-knit environment with a dynamic Manager. This is a direct-hire role (not a contract), no sponsorship or relocation assistance is offered.
The Enterprise Analytics Database Analyst is focused on data ingestion, integration and integrity. Will be responsible for the design and development of both relational and multidimensional database objects (source marts, subject area marts, tables, views & indexes), for maintaining the data layer environment (security, recovery & optimization), and for ensuring the database layer access and logic performs efficiently. Will work with the data architects to support/develop the logical data layers supporting the enterprise data strategy and the analytic needs of the organization.
- Bachelors Degree
- 6+ years of experience in ETL, SSIS, data warehousing, business intelligence and/or analytic platforms
- 2+ years of healthcare data experience preferred
- Demonstrated intimate knowledge or experience with one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Data Tools, SQL Server Management Studio, Team Foundation Server, Erwin, SSAS, SSIS, Mirth, or Cloverleaf
- Ability to set best practices and mentor team members in the setup of Visual Studio solutions in order to facilitate collaborative development throughout the team
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or experience with ETL scripting, relational and multi-dimensional data warehousing.
- Ability to provide guidance to team members on the use of a source code repository to manage solutions in a collaborative team
- Knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following alternative software packages: Oracle Warehouse Builder, SAS, Pentaho, Informatica, or Talend Open Studio.