Restaurant - Retail - Full Time - Entry Level - Fun Environment
for the Team Lead Position!
- Company Events
- Merit based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Competitive wages
- Company paid travel opportunities
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, sports events, dinners, concerts, electronics
- Work life balance
- Employee achievement and recognition
- We allow social media in the work place!
- Former rotational training
- Personal / sick days
- Vacation days
- Fun company events for philanthropy, team building, networking opportunities, etc.
Restaurant and Retail Professionals apply now! We are accepting applications for our Management Trainee position. Customer Service has been a huge asset to many direct marketing campaigns. This is an outside sales and marketing position. We've found that individuals with a customer service background tend to thrive in our business. We provide 100% training to our employees as long as they maintain:
- A positive / outgoing personality
- A Student Mentality
- Outstanding work ethic
Any candidate with these qualities are expected to perform at a high level for our clients and their customers after training. We are seeking professionals who can be developed into a management position.
Are you tired of your current job?
Are you stuck in the same position with no growth opportunity?
Do you hate waiting in line for a promotion?
Contact our Human Resources Department today!
This position DOES NOT require or include:
• Standing in any department stores
• Selling retail products
• Table events
• Door to Door residential sales
• Weekend Shifts
• Late hours
Successful business sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned sales professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Business sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning sales team!
Think you qualify for this position? Call us at 856-320-2050 or send us your resume
today and our human resources department will contact you.
Want more info about Aspromonte Marketing? Click the links!
Aspromonte Marketing Webpage