We're searching for a sales superstar to help grow our business in the market. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of prior sales experience and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Representative will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process through close. The key to success in this role is to earn and develop strategic accounts with an opportunity value of $100K or more yearly.
If you are tenacious with a keen mind for strategy and the gift of persuasion – we're looking for you. Read on to learn more about the position!
Where you can shine:
* Represent PeopleReady in assigned territory, accounts, or verticals to satisfy all customer staffing needs.
* Engage with local branch teams to ensure that our customers' orders are filled with the talent they need.
* Assist local Branch Managers with penetration and retention selling for existing customers.
* Closes orders and ensure proper documentation is complete.
* Ensures sales growth through aggressive market strategies and account development. Hit sales targets in both revenue and profitability.
* Maintain the customer relationship throughout the sales process and during service delivery.
* Build and utilize sales funnels along with tracking to help with reporting.
* Maintain customer relationships throughout the sales lifecycle, where you will be the single point of contact.
* Maintain a high level of visibility and communication with the customer to help ensure we're providing exceptional customer service.
* Forecast business on a rolling six-month cycle and manage the GAP between forecast and target.
* Embrace our culture principles: We Are Customer Obsessed, We Do the Right Thing, We Stand Together, We Reimagine What is Possible, and We are a Force for Good.
What you bring to the table:
* 3+ years related sales experience; Bachelor's, associate degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Will have managed a sales portfolio of at least $2.5M per annum
* Sales experience in one or more blue collar vertical markets
* Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources regulations
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make decisions
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
* Valid driver's license
* Self-motivated with the ability to deliver on stretch targets
* Ability to identify and delivery on key business priorities
* Process driven with a systematic approach to improving sales
* Strong on execution with a level of ownership and accountability
* Ability to inspire trust and confidence through sound judgement and leadership
* Collaborative style that encourages participation and inspires high performance
* Strong communication skills and the gift of persuasion. Ensures all channels of communication are leveraged to drive seamless results and to build strong relationships – both internally and externally
* Bilingual language skills a plus
* Ability to work autonomously
* Proficient in using MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
At PeopleReady, we make a difference:
PeopleReady is an industry-leading general and skilled labor staffing provider for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and other industries. The daily impact that we have on the lives of job seekers and our customers' businesses is something that we're incredibly proud of. Our team operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a difference, ready to change lives through work and ready to win. Are you ready to join us? To apply, please email your resume to Jbergman@PeopleReady.com. We can't wait to meet you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our Global Impact:
Our game changing JobStack platform fills a job every 9 seconds and has filled over 7 million shifts since its inception. Through JobStack and our network of 600 branch offices across all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Canada, we serve more than 98,000 businesses and put more than 221,000 people to work in 2020.
PeopleReady is part of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE: TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. In 2020, TrueBlue connected approximately 490,000 people with work.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
* PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
* PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
* PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.