As a member of our business development team, you’ll be responsible building, maintaining and growing long-term relationships with current and newly acquired clients to grow the revenue base and meet and exceed the monthly targeted profitable growth objectives in support of the Company’s overall goals.
- Capable of identifying, pursuing and developing long-term relationships with prospective customers
- Adept time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Is self-motivated; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals; is competitive and has a strong drive to win.
- Delivers the company value proposition to customers to influence sales
- Diligently and consistently follows up on all customer proposals to close sales and gain customer insight
- Recommends products, materials and services based on customers’ needs and interests. Provides product knowledge and expertise to current and potential customers
- Meets expectations for proposal volumes and closing sales ratios
- Monitors market conditions, product innovations and competitors’ products, prices and sales
- Works majority of time outside of the office efficiently conducting sales calls, providing proposals, generating new business leads and managing newly acquired accounts.
- Communicates the company’s safety program to customers at the point of contact or sale by inspecting job sites to identify any safety concerns
- Manages customer experience from initial sale to project completion. Independence of Action – Results are defined.
- Partners with Division Manager to set goals and determine how to obtain results with some guidelines.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Considered candidates must agree to, and pass, a background, vehicle record, and drug screen.
Alternative Energy Applications offers
- Paid on-the-job training
- A career and company that you will be proud to represent
- Opportunities for advancement and career development
- Paid vacation
- A relaxed, fun work environment