Come see the difference with Hired Hands Homecare!
Our Marin office has several new clients needing assistance, and we're looking for some new, outstanding Caregivers to join our Team. Shifts are available now in the towns of Sausalito, Mill Valley, Greenbrae, and San Rafael areas.
We are currently seeking experienced caregivers and motivated people who enjoy helping others to fill shifts that are available Friday through Monday. These include Short Shifts, Stack Shifts, Overnights, and On Going Shifts. LET'S TALK!
HIRED HANDS HOMECARE is a unique, Family Owned and Operated, CA licensed Home Care Organization, with four locations serving the San Francisco Bay Area. No, we're not a Franchise. We're locally owned & operated, and we love what we do. And after close to twenty five years in the business of serving Seniors and our Caregivers, we're quite proud of our reputation as the best in the biz!
Our Caregivers constantly tell us we're different, and that's GREAT!
- Flexible Schedules! We have LOTS going on, and understand that you do to! So, we're looking for folks that WANT to work Weekends! We have short 3-4 hour shifts, Stacked Shifts, weekend day shifts, weekend Overnights and On Going Shifts!
Variety of Clients and Shifts! We learn about who you are, and what sort of Client would best fit you, your skills & your availability.
- Overtime! Yes, as a professional Caregiver, you are entitled to overtime pay, and we take great care of our employees.
- PAID Sick and Vacation days. That's right! We understand that you too need a day off once in a while, and so we have a nice sick/vacation day policy.
- Health Insurance! Health Insurance is easy when you're regularly working.
- 401k. Get treated like the professional that you are! That means a strong 401k retirement program where Hired Hands Homecare contributes towards your retirement.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- PAID Training - Initial and Ongoing! We'll learn together and further develop our skills, so that you can earn more, while learning how to be a better Caregiver!
HIRED HANDS Caregivers provide non-medical home care services to seniors and others requiring assistance to remain safe and independent in their own homes. Caregivers work with clients providing support in performing their activities of daily living (ADLs) through a range of services, including companionship, meal preparation, transportation, medication reminders, and personal care.