Mastronardi Produce is North America s leading greenhouse grower of gourmet vegetables. Our produce is packed under our SUNSET® brand and can be found in leading grocers throughout North America. We pride ourselves on having the best products and people in the industry! We seek individuals that deliver PRIDE: Passion | Respect | Innovation | Drive | Excellence to our customers and one another.
The Livonia Distribution Center, a 400,000 sq. ft. refrigerated facility operating 24/7; is currently seeking a Sanitation Crew Member to join our team.
2nd shift: 2nd Shift; 12-hour shifts (6pm - 6am); 3 / 4 work week (Thursday- Saturday)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Hands on with cleaning duties for both the interior and exterior warehouse.
· Review staffing levels and assign areas to the team.
· Monitor sanitation throughout the entire building, observe and correct areas that require cleaning.
· Attend all training for Sanitation, Health & Safety and Food Safety, adhere and maintain compliance to all company policies, rules and regulations.
· Uphold SOP guidelines and coach employees in the proper method to be used.
· Keep maintenance and sanitation logs
· One-year related work experience preferred.
· Previous experience in a food production or manufacturing environment preferred
· Must pass Drug Test and Background Check
· Work in our refrigerated warehouse, 50-degree controlled temperature zones
· Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
· Lift up to 30 lbs. with or without accommodations