LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Join the GHR team with this great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity in Pottstown, PA.
- 1:1 School Nurse for Middle School Student
- Assisting with daily school routine
- Tube Feeding 2x daily
- Full time need through end of the school year
- Hours: 7:45am-3:00pm
- Follows school instructional calender
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) of at least 1 year
- At least 1 year experience in Pediatric, Pediatric Homecare or School setting
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please contact Shana Aurely at 1-800-879-4471 x *1253 or by email at Saurely@ghresources.com or by text at 484-519-8708.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place RNs, LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.